Beaver Creek Farm Cabins are the perfect alternative to hotel and motel lodging in Lancaster County, Pa. When your family is looking for a quiet, peaceful place to disconnect from the world and reconnect with each other, our 10 cottage rentals provide the natural surroundings in simple comfort.
Ready for a Beaver Creek vacation?
Get cabin descriptions, rates, and reservation info here!
Why have families and friends vacationed at Beaver Creek Farm Cabins since 1967?
- It’s quiet and off the beaten path, just south of Strasburg, Pa. It’s close enough to all the attractions Lancaster County offers—in fact, the Strasburg Railroad is visible from the property—but it’s away from all the traffic and commotion of the area.
- Cabin kitchens provide the option to cook “at home” and take advantage of Lancaster County’s bounty of farm fresh foods. Each cabin features a refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, toaster and all the basic utensils, pots and dishes.
- You can relax under the shade of one of our many trees for a breezy summer afternoon conversation or picnic, or curl up with a favorite book.
- Our pond provides for a quiet morning of fishing or a place to catch a breeze to beat the summer heat.
- The fire in the evenings offers the ideal spot to chat with other guests and make s’mores.
- You can fully disconnect, retreat and savor quiet time with family because cabins purposely don’t feature televisions, and Wi-Fi is accessed only at the pavilion.
- Our guests make new friends they see each year as they return for a family tradition.