Disconnect from the world, and reconnect with family and friends at Beaver Creek Farm Cabins, nestled in rolling farmlands just outside of Strasburg, Pa., in the heart of Lancaster County.
Try an alternative to the traditional Lancaster hotel or motel, and enjoy lodging at Beaver Creek Farm Cabins. When you arrive, you’ll immediately feel you’ve come home. Leave the hectic pace and the demands of the world behind, and enjoy the relaxation and quiet only Beaver Creek can offer.
- Grab a book and read under one of our many trees.
- Sit by the pond with a fishing rod in your hand.
- Take a long walk down our country road, passing Amish farms and perhaps even striking up a conversation with one of our Amish neighbors.
- Bask in the sun and take in the surrounding beauty of the property and Lancaster County as a whole.
Ready for a Beaver Creek vacation?
Get cottage descriptions, rates, and reservation info here!
[cta_button text=”Reserve your cabin »” url=http://www.beavercreekfarmcabins.com/reservations/]
After a day of relaxing or a day filled with adventures in the nearby Pennsylvania towns of Strasburg, Lancaster, Hershey, York, Intercourse, Bird-in-hand or Lititz, come sit by the fire with other guests and tell stories or the tales of your day. Be sure to bring the makings for s’mores!
Beaver Creek Farm Cabins is located in Strasburg Township, Lancaster County, Pa. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in a vacation.
- The Strasburg Railroad can be seen right from the property.
- Local amusement parks like Dutch Wonderland or Hersheypark are an easy drive from here.
- Lancaster outlet shopping malls are minutes away for those who love to shop.
- Nearby theaters such as American Music Theatre and Sight & Sound offer premier entertainment.
- Amish buggy rides as well as information about the Amish are at your fingertips.
Whether peace and quiet or a vacation full of excitement, Beaver Creek Farm Cabins has what you are looking for.